Updated July 19, 2018
Like most websites, our servers automatically collect certain technical information when you visit our Website, including your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your visit, the referring URL, and, if you have visited our Website before, one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We also collect information about your activities on the Website, such as the pages you access.
Please note: if you do disable cookies, the performance of the Website may be affected, and you may not be able to take advantage of the full range of services we offer.
Cookies are small data files sent from a server to your web browser. They are stored in your browser's cache and allow a website or a third party to recognize your browser. There are three primary types of cookies:
- Session cookiesare specific to a particular visit and carry information as you view different pages so you don't have to re-enter information every time you change pages or attempt to checkout. Session cookies expire and delete themselves automatically in a short period of time like after you leave the site or when you close your web browser.
- Persistent cookiesremember certain information about your preferences for viewing the Website, and allow WUFAW recognize you each time you return. Persistent cookies are stored on your browser cache or mobile device until you choose to delete them, and otherwise typically delete them at expiration.
- Third-party cookiesare placed by someone other than WUFAW, and may gather browsing activity across multiple websites and across multiple sessions. They are usually a type of persistent cookie and are stored until you delete them or they expire, based on the time period set in each third-party cookie.
Cookies store data about your use, but they are helpful because they enable key functionality, such as checkout and login, and allow us to customize your experience. You can configure your desktop or mobile browser's settings to reflect your preference to accept or reject cookies, including how to handle third-party cookies (see Managing Cookie Technologies below).
In addition to cookies, WUFAW (like many other websites) may use similar technologies to allow us to achieve our mission for the benefit of all:
- Social widgets: These are buttons or icons provided by third-party social media providers that allow you to interact with those social media services when you view a web page or a mobile app screen. These social widgets may collect browsing data, which may be received by the third party that provided the widget, and are controlled by the third parties.
- Email newsletter-related cookies: This site offers newsletter or email subscription services, and cookies may be used to remember you if you’re already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid for subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Order process-related cookies: This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities, and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Form-related cookies: When you submit data through a form, such as those found on a contact page or comment form, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
We use several tools (described below) to collect information about use of this Website. These tools collect information such as how often you visit this Website, what pages you visit when you do so, what elements you interact with, and what other sites you used prior to coming to this Website. We use the information we get from these tools to improve our Website, for website analysis and statistics and respond to service requests you make.
SECURITY AND AUTHENTICATION (STRICTLY NECESSARY)
Some cookie and similar technology functions are necessary and vital to ensuring that WUFAW’s website works properly for visitors and users, such as: maintaining the security, safety, and integrity of the site and ensuring the ability to securely complete transactions.
Facebook: We use various Facebook plugins and cookies to make it easier for you to log in share content, and so we can track usage of the site from Facebook posts and ads. You can opt-out of Facebook tracking here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/
SECURITY, SITE AND PRODUCT INTEGRITY
PERFORMANCE AND ANALYTICS
Some technologies help provide performance data on how the services are functioning in order to improve WUFAW’s website and services. This includes, for example, data on site functionality and speed to help us optimize our site, data on how the services are used, which helps us improve your experience on our site, and data to help us detect and gather information about bugs to help make our site work better.
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to determine aggregate performance metrics about our site. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site, rather than your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
Certain cookie technologies are employed to make the site function for its intended purpose, and are provided to perform the services you have requested. These include the functions strictly necessary to the service noted above.
MANAGING COOKIE TECHNOLOGIES
You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies. On most web browsers, you will find a "help" section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off.
Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser's settings on the most popular browsers:
You may contact us by sending an email to . We do our best to reply promptly to every message we receive, to address your questions or comments. We also may file your comments in order to improve our service in the future.